Communicating the optimal message at the best time to a prospect or customer can have a dramatic impact on the ability to capture new customers, sell additional business and keep existing clientele.
The channels by which messages can be delivered today have changed significantly with the advent of Internet websites, email and Web 2.0 — social networks.
Traditionally service messages were usually looked upon as times to focus upon the immediate requirement, seldom as opportunities to engage in retention or even up-sell activities. Given the increasingly competitive nature of business, it is only natural that organizations will increasingly use every possible opportunity to obtain or hold business - hence an increasingly important set of tools under the umbrella of communications management.
See also the latest technology news.
||Canadian Head Office in Toronto
Serving all Canada
- Risk Management |
- Customer Communication Management
- Claims management
- Data quality and accuracy
- Migrating legacy insurance systems
Pitney Bowes Software helps today's leading insurance carriers to weather the storm of risk and uncertainty. Our location intelligent, data quality, communication management and predictive analytics solutions work together to enhance business decisions, systems and workflows including:
- Deliver customized messages anytime, via any channel
- Create and deliver real-time interactive communications
- Deliver customized messages via email, SMS, online insurance and trans-promotional documents
- Streamline workflow to improve the quality of your customer outreach
With powerful tools and professional services from Pitney Bowes Software, corporate risk managers, underwriters, actuaries, claims managers, marketers and IT professionals make their insurance companies more competitive and profitable.