Insurance in Canada: Webinars
Webinar technology is primarily geared toward presentations to an audience, with some capability for audience paticipation through questions, online polls, etc. Although directly applicable to training sessions, webinars are more commonly used for information and marketing sessions, which naturally tend to be around an hour in length.
This section of the Insurance-Canada.ca website will focus on webinars, often involving Insurance-Canada.ca in some way even if just for promotion or for hosting or full webinar management. Webinars that would be of interest to the community may also be included.
See more events & announcements.
Upcoming and On-Demand Webinars
For each past webinar, a copy of the slides and/or a full replay may be available via the links below.
- Predictive Geoanalytics in Insurance
Pitney Bowes Software
Thursday, December 6, 2012, 1:00pm ET
- Replacing Your Policy Management System?
Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 2:00pm ET
- Insurance Fraud Technology: Does Your Strategy Stack Up?
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012, 11:00am ET
- Data Analytics: Your Key to Better Customer Acquisition
Thursday, September 13, 2012, 12:00pm (Noon)
- Insurance Fraud Protection: How Canadian Insurers Can Use Analytics to Stay Ahead of Fraudsters
Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 12:30pm EDT
- XClaim: Bringing Innovation and Value to Insurance Claims Litigation
Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 12:00pm (Noon)
- Data Quality in the World of Insurance
Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 2:00pm - 2:30pm ET
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage through Improved Customer Experience
Pitney Bowes Software
Thursday, April 26, 2012, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm ET
- Life Cycle and Trigger Based Marketing
Jeff Nicholson, Pitney Bowes Software
Thursday, January 19, 2012, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm ET
- Drivers for Policy Administration Core System Replacement: An Insurer's Perspective
Guidewire and The Co-operators
Thursday, November 17, 2011, 9:30-10:00am PDT (12:30-1:00pm EDT)
- Reduce Customer Churn and Better Align Your Marketing Efforts
Dr. Patrick Surry, Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm ET
- The Business Value of Social Media In Insurance
SAS in partnership with SMA
Thursday October 6, 2011, 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
- What's Your Risk? Improving Aggregate Risk Exposure
Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Thursday September 15, 2011, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm EST
- Social Media in P&C Insurance in Canada
Tuesday August 23, 2011, 12:00 noon ET (45 min)