IBM Global C-suite Study
IBM's Global C-suite Study is here!
(Dec. 18, 2013) – The IBM Institute for Business Value has launched the latest in its C-suite Study series.
This cross C-suite Study, “The Customer-activated Enterprise,” is the first study where all offices within the C-suite were surveyed at the same time, with the same questions. Analysis revealed significant findings that will be of importance to insurance industry executives in 2014 and beyond. Technology is once again, as it was in 2012, the CEOs' number one driving force impacting enterprises today.
In this study, three areas emerged as critical to future success.
- Open up to customer influence;
- Pioneer digital-physical integration;
- Craft engaging customer experiences.
Three reports are available now:
- The Customer-activated Enterprise: Insights from the IBM Global C-suite Study
- Reinventing the rules of engagement: CEO insights from the Global C-suite Study
- Moving from the back office to the front lines: CIO insights from the Global C-suite Study
Ten years, 17 studies and 23,000 face-to-face executive interviews have given us rich insights into how private and public sector leaders think. “The Customer-activated Enterprise” is our first simultaneous study of the entire C-suite.
For additional information, visit ibm.com/csuitestudy.
Brought to you by