2011 Conference: Overview - Description, Agenda
“Business Results Through Informed Action”
2011 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
Sheraton Centre Hotel (Toronto) - Monday, February 28th, 2011
Thank you for another great year!
Thanks to everyone who supported the 2011 Insurance-Canada Technology Conference and Insurance-Canada Technology Awards Dinner, we enjoyed the best event in our history. We had:
- The highest attendance;
- The most sponsors and exhibitors;
- New research and anaylsis debuted at the event;
- The most ambitious program;
- Consistently high reviews for quality.
We offered a challenging theme: 'Business Results Through Informed Action'. Attendees told us that the presentations met their expectations.
In addition to all the attendees, presenters, and sponsors, we would like to thank the people and organizations who worked with us behind the scenes:
- Vito Ruffolo at The Printing House, for all printing needs;
- Dave Van Wyk at Noremac, for the ICTA Award Plaques and Certificates;
- Shawn at TwoCreative, for design work on all aspects of the program, awards, and web site;
- Stephen Taylor with the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, for all hotel and catering;
- Vincen d'Urbano of V.P.A.D. Development Ltd., for photography;
- Kelly Antonaros, Freeman Decorating Limited;
- Aaron Clarfield, PSAV Presentation Services.
We look forward to seeing you again at our 2012 conference. Stay tuned for details.
Knowledge has never had more power in the insurance industry.
Leading insurers are accessing increasingly comprehensive internal and external data sources, using sophisticated access and analytic and forecasting tools, and modern enterprise application to provide actionable, timely information to marketing, underwriting, claims, and finance professionals.
Progressive Agents and brokers are collaborating with insurers and providers using powerful Social Networking and Web 2.0 strategies to provide higher levels of customized services to increasingly demanding prospects and customers.
For the focused organizations, the results are powerful:
- Increased revenue;
- Decreased loss ratios;
- Improved results;
- Higher customer satisfaction and retention.
The 2011 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference will provide a comprehensive view of the tools, strategies, and players that are shaping a knowledge-driven revolution in the insurance industry.
A distinguished faculty is being formed to provide attendees with business-oriented, actionable information. All presentations will be provided in business terms, no technology background is required. This focused, one-day conference will target the needs of:
- CEOs, COOs and CFOs;
- CIOs and senior IT directors;
- Senior underwriting, marketing, and claims managers;
- Broker principals, operations managers, and technology officers;
Mark your calendars for February 28, 2011, and be prepared to take power.
For Brokers, the conference qualifies for 6.5 RIBO hours in the Management Category
Continue on to our topics and speakers index for more on the individual presentations and presenters.