Our society has become much more of a self-service one, with a wide variety of goods and services delivered to us at a point convenient to us. These include such devices as:
- traditional vending machines dispensing a wide variety of foods and goods;
- automated banking or teller machines which provide us with cash;
- video lottery terminals which allow us to play the games of chance; and
- a variety of other self-service machines.
As these devices are not always on the insured premises of their owners, they present a set of unique insurance requirements. Insurance is available not only for the physical machine itself, but for the goods that are stored in it, the cash which is stored there (and in some cases that cash while it is in transit), liability insurance, etc.
|Offices in Calgary AB, Simcoe ON
serving all of Canada
ATM - Automated Teller Machines
VLT - Video Lottery Terminals
VMT - Video Monitoring Terminals
PAL will insure machines used for self-service by people for a variety of services .......
PAL high quality service:
- User friendly internet access to rates, quote requests, and applications.
- We respond to electronic queries within 48 hours.
- Two offices (Alberta and Ontario) with toll-free telephone lines to span time-zones across the
PAL, your source for ATM, VLT and Vending machine coverages.