Household contents are normally protected by a standard property insurance policy. Today, with a very mobile population and changing demographics, people are often obliged to place some or many of their household or personal possessions into short-term or long-term storage. They should acquire additional insurance against those risks not covered under standard property insurance.
People may place items in storage when:
- they move out of one dwelling before the next one is ready for them;
- they stage their home for sale and have to remove items during the selling cycle;
- they are downsizing to a smaller home or condo and have yet to decide what to keep and what to dispose of;
- they have sold a relative's estate home but have not yet sorted all the personal items;
- a variety of other situations.
Offices in Calgary AB, Simcoe ON
serving all of Canada
Contents in Storage
PAL will insure your customers for Contents in Storage.......
PAL high quality service:
- User friendly internet access to rates, quote requests, and applications.
- We respond to electronic queries within 48 hours.
- Two offices (Alberta and Ontario) with toll-free telephone lines to span time-zones across the country.
PAL, your source for Contents in Storage coverages.