2017 Executive Forum: Overview
ICEF2017: “Insurance: Connected”
Tuesday, August 29, 2017, at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Last year's forum posed a question: “Will digital insurance (InsurTech) disrupt traditional insurance processes and products in the next 5 years?”
We have received an unequivocal answer: “No – it's happening now.”
Large insurers have segregated digital teams from core IT to roll out new processes. New entrants, who operate exclusively on digital platforms, are offering new, bespoke products and services.
The new drivers are Millennial and Gen Z consumers who run their personal and professional lives off mobile platforms. Their message to insurers is simple: “Insurance must be as connected as we are.”
Relying on experienced digital practitioners and analysts, the 2017 Insurance-Canda.ca Executive Forum will share invaluable experience and expertise to help you respond to this unprecedented environment.
Presentations by thought leaders, including ...
Target Audiences: Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk/disruption managment;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and digital/engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.
- Brokers: We are requesting RIBO accreditation for the forum.
Online registration will open in spring 2017.
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 6:00pm, Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Registration and continental breakfast open at 7:45
The day will conclude with a networking reception 4:30-6:00
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Dominion Ballroom, 2nd Floor
|Mark your calendar now for August 29th|
To reach this senior audience, consider these sponsorship opportunities.
If you have questions about the Executive Forum, please email email@example.com.