2016 Executive Forum: Overview
ICEF2016: “Turning Insurance Outside-In”
Held Tuesday, August 30, 2016, at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Why Do We Need To Turn Insurance Outside-In?
Leading analysts and practitioners agree: to meet customer expectations over the next decade, we need to turn insurance “outside-in.”
Customers are comparing insurance products and services against a wide range of offerings and suppliers, not just competing insurance companies. Opportunistic organizations are targeting the insurance industry for disruption, using customer experience analytics as a wedge.
The key to success is to meet – and exceed – customer expectations through continuous improvements in the total customer experience. The outside-in approach includes sophisticated digital and analytics methodologies governed by senior executive strategic oversight.
The 2016 Insurance-Canada.ca Executive Forum will bring together a faculty that understands – and lives – the broader customer experience from a variety of perspectives. We are including executives and analytics experts from outside the P&C community to share their successes and challenges.
Brokers: RIBO has accredited the 2016 Executive Forum for 6.5 hours of continuing education (CE) credit in the Management category.
Certificates of attendance have been dispatched to those who requested them via the evaluation survey.
The prizewinner, drawn randomly from those who completed the evaluation survey by September 12, was Marc Philips, TD Insurance.
Explore the Insurance Landscape
Financial services are undergoing a transformation, and innovation is the mandate. Whether it is achieved incrementally or via wholesale disruption, everyone is pursuing improvement in product, process, service, and distribution. With a three- to five-year horizon, our expert speakers will provide actionable information addressing topics including:
- Keynote: Defining and Operationalizing an Effective Digital Strategy
• Joseph Cooper, Global Technology Executive
- Going Digital: Cultural Disruption
• Ben Isotta-Riches, Aviva Canada
- Bridging the Digital Gap: Gathering Insights and Engaging Consumers
• Michael Shostak & Alice Keung, Economical Insurance
- Insuring the Sharing Economy
• Tim Attia, Slice; Michael Fitzgibbon, Slice; Mike Fitzgerald, Celent
- Your Millennial Customers Don't Want To Talk To You (but they are willing to make an exception just this once)
• moderated by Nadia Linklater, DGA Careers
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications of new technologies;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk managment;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of technology impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.
If you have questions about the Executive Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.