When a claim is being processed, research is done to verify the ownership and value of the items which were damaged or lost as well as other information about the people involved, where warranted. In the interest of good claims service, it is important to handle claims efficently, and to ensure that claims which should not be paid, are in fact refused.
During the analysis of a claim, a significant amount of information may be gathered. This may include legal documents and other documents which are naturally subject to privacy rules and regulations. As access to such documents is restricted, controlled and subject to stringent procedures, service organizations which specialize in managing and administering the access to such documents and their subsequent handling and life cycle have evolved.
See also the latest news in insurance claims.
Insurance Search Bureau of Canada
|Serving All of North America
||A World of Information
- Claims Source Documents
- HR Pre-employment Screening
ISB Canada has been the leading supplier of source documents to the insurance industry since 1994. Our knowledge and expertise will help you to get the documents and information you need to settle your claims quickly, efficiently and can answer any questions that come with the many processes involved.
ISB Canada has what you need:
- Over 60 products and the corresponding consent forms all available online
- Documents such as: Police Reports, DMV Records, Lien information, Property Documents, Medical Documents, Corporate Backgrounds
- A One-Stop-Shop online ordering center
- A knowledgeable staff to answer your questions and train you in understanding the documents and processes
ISB Canada also provides an Employment Screening Division which delivers a variety of background checks on potential new employees to help ensure the quality of your work force.
- National and Provincial Criminal Record Checks
- Credit Reports
- Cell phone Records
Have questions? Contact us or check out our website – www.isbc.ca.
ISB Canada, your gateway to “A World of Information”