Antique autos are a class unto themselves, especially to the owners who treasure them. For insurance purposes, cars with certain special characteristics fall into some unique classes (though definitions can vary province by province as insurance in Canada is regulated at the provincial level):
- Antique - if it is over 20 years of age;
- Classic - if it is 15-20 years of age;
- Modified/Customized - if 15 years of age and older; and
- Military - for jeeps, troop carriers and tanks.
Prized specialty autos are often so prized by their owners that they rarely see the outdoors in anything but good weather and are normally driven much less distance than everyday vehicles. However, if damaged, they can be much more expensive to repair to an unblemished state and are subject to different insurance rates, terms and conditions, and rules for valuation.
More: information, news & articles.
||Office in Minden ON
Serving all of Ontario
Antique Auto Insurance
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or call our toll free numbers 888-522-4999 or 1 877-682-0022
Hudson Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd. offers great rates, flexibility and ease of use because:
- antique plates are not required;
- occasional pleasure use is accepted;
- existing appraisals less than three years old are honoured; and
- drivers as young as 23 are accepted on stock automobiles.
Hudson Henderson specialty auto insurance includes:
- $2 million liability;
- accident benefits;
- direct compensation property damage;
- family protection;
- collision deductible from $300.00;
- comprehensive deductible from $100.00; and
- spare parts coverage to $7500.00.
Hudson Henderson Insurance Brokers for every-day top-quality service.
Get an immediate quote for home, auto or travel insurance from Hudson Henderson at www.hudsonhenderson.com
Things to keep in mind
If you are requesting an online quote or considering buying online, consult our Online Quotes Overview for some considerations and caveats.